Whether you have an idea and aren't sure where to start, or you are stuck with what to do about packaging, compliance, sourcing or other areas of product development and marketing. I have pulled together resources to help you create and commercialise your new product.
- Defining your Unique Selling Proposition
- Making Mistakes and Overcoming Them
- Why create your Own Product, when you can sell Someone Else’s?
- Top 5 Tips for briefing your Graphic Designer
- Are Pre-production Samples Necessary?
- 5 Ways to Research a Product Idea on a Budget
- The Importance of Ethical Sourcing
- Barcodes: Do I need one and if so, how do I get one?
- Understanding the basics of Volume and Pricing for your product
- My Top 5 Packaging Considerations for your new product